Wylie Engineering Ltd. Of Dungannon, Co. Tyrone (herafter called the ‘company’) warrant in accordance with the following provisions below to an authorised dealer, that such equipment is at the time of delivery to such purchaser, free from defects in materials and workmanship which is fit for purpose for which it is intended.
The mentioned equipment will be warranted for a period of one season for a limited period of 500 hrs. The warrant is conditional in that the named machine is properly operated, serviced and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
- Machine parts are not manufactured by the company are not covered by this limited warranty. The company is not liable for any breach of warranty. Parts are subject to the warranty of the original manufacturer and any warrant claim will be taken up with the manufacturer concerned.
- Claims for said parts must be submitted and processed in accordance with the individual independent manufacturer concerned.
- This warrant will become void if the product or any part thereof be used for any purpose other than that recommended by the company. Likewise the limited warranty shall cease and become void should the product be misused, neglected, damaged or let out on hire to a third party without the company’s prior consent. The company has the right to determine whether the named product has been misused, abused or lacked maintenance in any manner mentioned. The decision will be final.
- The company shall not be responsible or liable for any damage to the product or any part thereof caused in transit or when handled by an independent carrier or haulier.
- The company shall not be responsible or liable for any damages for loss of use, damage or inconvenience or loss of earnings resulting from a delay in delivery, haulage or carriage of any product.
- The company shall not be held responsible or liable in any way for any loss of earnings, caused by a breakdown of product or cost of labour or cost of replacement.
- The company shall not be responsible or liable for any injury caused by the product whether authorised to use the product by the company or not
- The company shall not be responsible or liable for any costs incurred in the removal or replacement of any component.
- The customer shall be liable for the following costs and expenses:
- Maintenance including adjustments to the product which is customary in the business in which the customer and company is engaged. This includes adjustments from time to time to keep equipment in good repair so that the equipment may perform the use for which it was intended.
- Any claim form sent to the company should have correct details of product, including date of purchase, dealer name and serial number.
- The decision of the company in all cases of claims shall be final and conclusive and the purchaser agrees to accept its decisions on all questions as to defect and exchange of parts.
- Dealer travel time to and from the equipment or to deliver and return the equipment from the workshop for repair.
- Persons/Dealers/Distributors dealing in the companys products are in no way legal agents of the company and have no right or authority to assure any obligation on their behalf, express, implied or to bind them in any way.
- Dealer traveling costs and any other costs incidental to such repairs and deliveries.
- This limited warranty will not apply to any product which is altered or modified without the prior written consent of the company.
- The company reserves the right to incorporate any change in design or materials in its products.